Do You Know What You've Got?
If you own a vehicle, a motorcycle, an RV, boat or virtually anything else that runs on land or water, you’ve got to have insurance. However: if you’re like most people, you may not know what you’ve got, and that could be a problem. The trouble with not knowing what’s in that ‘discount policy’ is that it could cost you HUGE amounts of money later. At Evans, Hauseman & Richard, we want to make sure you know BEFORE a serious loss occurs. Let’s take a look at some things you need to know:
- Bodily Injury Liability: If you’re in an accident that causes injury to someone else, this is the coverage that protects you from financial ruin. If you’ve been to the hospital, you know how expensive medical care can be. When you’re not adequately covered, all those medical expenses come out of your pocket.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Liability: You guessed it: not everyone carries auto insurance. And many who do are woefully underinsured. What happens if you’re in an accident with one of these people? That’s where this coverage becomes your best friend. It provides financial protection to you when the other party doesn’t have insurance…or doesn’t have enough insurance.
- Property Damage: How much does the average new car cost? Suppose the car you hit is totaled. Now, let’s imagine that this car isn’t average, but rather a top-of-the-line luxury vehicle. Property Damage coverage is that portion of your auto policy that pays to repair or replace another individual’s property. You want to make sure your policy’s property damage limits are high enough to keep you out of financial trouble.
Evans, Hauseman & Richard offers world-class automobile coverage with options that include:
- Personal watercraft (ie: jet skis)
- ATV’s / Off-road vehicles
- Classic Cars
The help you need is a click away…
It cost nothing to make sure you have the kind of protection you need when you’re behind the wheel. It’s easy to see that minimum coverage puts you at maximum risk for major financial losses in the event of an accident. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Talk to the professionals at Evans, Hauseman & Richard.
CLICK HERE to request a no-cost review of your current auto insurance.